Thursday, October 13, 2011
Chemo round 2
Many of you have suggested I do a blog rather that the emails, so here it goes from the technically challenged! I'm happy to report that this second cycle is going better than the first. I think I was still recovering from my two surgeries (node dissection and port placement) which were two and one week prior to my first infusion. I was sore and had limited use of my right arm. Also, my doctor has come up with some changes to my anti-nausea meds, and I am drinking lots of ginger tea- it really helps. I'm still tired but it is so much less stressful without feeling queazy all the time. Stay tuned for next weeks adventures. Love to all you wonderful friends and family out there- I couldn't do this without you. If any on you are Blog savvy and have ideas for this let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment