Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pictures



Here are some photos of me bald, with my wig, and a beret. I think my bald head isn't as ugly as I thought it would be! I don't have any lumps or bumps (I think I see a resemblance to my big bro, Bernie).

7 comments:

  1. you have a lovely head!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Anita! Thanks for posting your photos... you look good bald. So glad that this round of chemo is going well. Thanks for sharing. :>)Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look nice bald, but the hat looks so snuggly and cozy! Makes me wish I were a hat person. Great news that this round is going easier on you. Progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very impressed with your technical ability Aunt Anita! You Blog as much as you'd like. You know we're all behind you. My vote is for the beret. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you guys! I am enjoying the cucumbers ( :
    Hope you're feeling okay... xoxo

    ReplyDelete